NQT Support & Development
Newly Qualified Teachers
Rural Learning Alliance Teaching School is a designated appropriate body for the registration of NQTs.
Our NQT programme has a proven track record of supporting NQTs to become highly successful and effective teachers.
We have extensive experience in the coordination and training of NQTs and are delighted to offer NQT support, guidance and training to schools.
NQT Support offered by RLA
For £300 the RLA will deliver the following NQT support:
- Registering your NQTs with the National College for Teaching and Leadership (NCTL)
- Quality assurance visit to observe the NQT alongside the NQT subject mentor if required
- Ongoing advice, guidance and support on the NQT year
- Supporting you with any concerns about the progress of your NQT
- Quality Assurance of the three assessment forms, against the Teachers’ Standards
- Making you aware of any changes in NQT statutory requirements
Bespoke NQT Training Programme which includes:
- NQT Outstanding Teaching and Learning full day Conference
- Three half day network meetings with a guest speaker covering safeguarding and behaviour.
Personalised Support (POA)
Please contact us regarding personalised support, including lesson observations and specific training. We are very happy to help in any way.
If you are interested in any of the above programmes or would like to talk in more detail contact Christine Boucetla or Claire Render